TBHS Mission Statement
TBHS is committed to educate and empower all students to succeed in an ever-changing world
March 22nd, 2019
Cheeseburger with Sweet Potato Fries
• The Rec Center is looking for soccer refs. If you’re interested, stop by the Rec Center and talk to someone at the front desk or ask for Jessica Gladson.
• Congratulations to Bella Carroll who took 4th place in the Young Authors competition!
• Basin Bistro will be offering biscuits and gravy this week as a special for $3.00. If they do not stop by your class to take your order, you may come in before school to room 324 and place an order. They will be offering different specials each week!
• There will be a FREE Self Defense seminar at the Rec Center Saturday, March 30th, from 2:00 to 4:00 pm
• Have a favorite teacher? Nominate them for Teacher of the Year! See Connie in the main office for a form. The deadline is April 15th.
• If you are interested in playing Spring Golf, please sign up in the Guidance Office. The first practice is on Monday, March 25th. You must have a physical to participate. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Smith.
• TBHS Boys Basketball open gyms will be on Tuesday and Thursday mornings!
• If you received an orange warning sticker on your vehicle, please stop by the campus supervisor today!
• Congratulations to this week’s SPARKS:
• Dallas May – 9th
• Zada Gilliam & Kaitlynn McKinsey– 10th
• Brenna Jones – 11th
• Corben Vaughn – 12th