TBHS Mission Statement
TBHS is committed to educate and empower all students to succeed in an ever-changing world
February 21st, 2019
Buffalo Chili with Cinnamon Roll
• SENIORS – Local scholarships are due TODAY by 4:00 pm. Questions? See Guidance.
• On Friday, February 22nd, Wright will be sponsoring the 2A Regional Basketball Tournament at Thunder Basin. Section C of the East parking lot directly in front of the gyms will be set aside for visitor and guest parking all day. Please plan accordingly and park either in the remaining three sections of the East lot or in the West lot on the other side of the school.
• Good luck to all of wrestlers who will be headed to Casper this evening for the State Wrestling Tournament.
• Also good luck to our Bolts and Lady Bolts basketball teams who will be playing the Camels and Lady Camels tonight at CCHS. Large crowds are to be expected at the games, so please plan to arrive early to get a seat and to avoid being turned away if you decide to attend. Live streaming will be available in their auxiliary gym as well as on the NFHS Network. Game times are as follows:
• JV Girls/Soph Boys: 3:00 pm
• Soph Girls/JV Boys: 4:30 pm
• Varsity Girls: 6:00 pm
• Varsity Boys: 7:30 pm
• SENIORS – There will be a FAFSA Night at the Campbell County Public Library on Tuesday, February 26th, from 6:30 to 7:30 pm. Stop by the Guidance Office for a flyer, it’s not too late!
• FCA will meet today during lunch in room 25. Lunch will be provided.
• Lip Sync Battle auditions will be on Tuesday, February 26th, from 6:00 to 8:00 pm in the Auditorium, and the performance will be on Tuesday, March 5th, from 6:00 to 8:00 pm. Everyone is welcome! The entry fee for a group is $15 and $10 for singles. Sign up in Mr. Daly’s room at any time! There will be prizes for best performance, best costume, most original song, and groups/singles. All proceeds go to the Make-a-Wish Foundation.
• Outdoor Track and Field signups are underway in the Guidance Office! If you are currently participating in Indoor Track it isn’t necessary for you to sign up again. Opening practice will begin on Monday, March 4th, at 3:15 pm. You must have a physical in order to participate!
• Congratulations to this week’s SPARKS:
• Josh Simon – 9th
• Imanel Noyola – 10th
• Traven Garnett – 11th
• Julia Rasse – 12th