September 24th, 2018
Cheeseburger with Tater Tots
• The ASVAB test will be on Wednesday, October 17th, at 1:00 pm. If you are planning on taking this test, please stop by the Guidance Office and sign up!
• Starting this week the library will be CLOSED during lunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the remainder of the year.
• There will be a National Honor Society meeting on Wednesday, September 26th, at 7:20 am in room 339. We will be selecting officers.
• Sign Club starts on October 8th in the library! We will be meeting on Mondays from 3:00 to 3:45 pm.
• Are you interested in being part of a TBHS Flash Mob? Come join us for an introductory meeting TOMORROW at 7:15 am in room 442. See you then!
• I-Club will be hosting a movie afternoon TOMORROW at 3:00 pm. Join us in room 182 for friends and food. We will be watching the movie Happy New Year. Bring your lawn chair and your appetite. See you there!
• If you are planning to receive the flu vaccine at school this year and have not brought back your signed consent form to the nurse, please do so by Friday, September 28th, as we cannot accept any consent forms after that date. If you are in need of a form, please see the nurse ASAP.
• There will be a Skills USA meeting on Thursday, September 27th, right after school in room 282 for anyone interested in joining.
• Come “chill out” and eat some ice cream with Future Business Leaders of America TOMORROW at 6:30 pm in room 367. FBLA is one of the coolest activities at TBHS and is a great choice for anyone who likes technology, money, building life skills, and HAVING FUN! Join FBLA because we mean business! Contact Mr. Borgialli if you have questions.
• SENIORS - Please check your Google email and cast your vote for homecoming royalty. You need to vote for one boy and one girl.
• Need to improve your ACT score a couple points? Come join Ms. Fulton for ACT prep Tuesday mornings from 7:00 to 7:45 am or Wednesdays after school from 3:15 to 4:15 pm in room 154!
• Student Council will be selling homecoming t-shirts before and after school. They are $10 apiece. You need to pay first, and then you will receive the shirt when the order comes in.
• Congratulations to Colton Larson and Isaac Howell who placed 2nd in #1 doubles at the State Tennis tournament over the weekend!
• Your Lady Bolts Volleyball team had an amazing weekend defeating Cheyenne South on Friday and Laramie on Saturday. This makes your Lady Bolts the only undefeated team in not only conference, but in the East region as well! Nice effort ladies!
• FRESHMAN A VOLLEYBALL PLAYERS – Players remember to meet in Coach Clark’s room today at lunchtime!
• SPARC Club will be meeting today at 3:00 pm in room 179!
THIS WEEK AT THUNDER BASIN
BASIN NATIONTBHS Vision TBHS Accreditation Advance Ed Survey Information Advance Ed Link Student Handbook 2018-2019