Daily AnnouncementsThunder Basin Student Bulletin
November 21st, 2018
• Unique delectable chocolate! One piece a day from December 1st through Christmas. Purchase your raffle ticket from select German students or from Frau Hubbard in room 184 for a chance to win one of two chocolate advent calendars from Germany! A table will be set up during lunch this week. Tickets are $2 each.
• Calling all cheerleaders! Bring spirit to Basin Nation! Cheer tryouts for the basketball season will be on Tuesday, November 27th, at 3:45 pm and Wednesday, November 28th, at 3:30 pm in the flex gym. You must have your physical and assumption of risk form completed before tryouts, per the coach.
• Any Girls Soccer players that missed the meeting last Friday need to see Coach Miller in room 26 ASAP to get paperwork!
• ATTENTION MR. MARONEY’S MENTORSHIP CLASSES – For early out today, you may go to your sites if you choose. If not, you must come to room 365! Those going to sites must send a picture in Remind for attendance.
• November is World Languages month. What language consists entirely of whistles? Know the answer? Drop it off in the box outside room 182. The answer to yesterday’s question is “The Bible,” and the winner is Andre Felton. Come pick up your prize!
• The ASVAB test is scheduled for December 11th from 3:15 to 6:15 pm in room 25. Sign up in Guidance!
• Any juniors interested in planning prom, there will be a meeting after the early release TODAY to go over the prom decorations! Please join us!
• JUNIOR CLASS – There is a meeting after school.
• ATTENTION SENIORS – Have you chosen a college yet? Be looking at their scholarship opportunities as deadlines open and close rapidly! If you have any questions, please stop by the Guidance Office. UW Alumni Scholarship applications are open now through to December 31st.
• Have a happy Thanksgiving!