TBHS Mission Statement
TBHS is committed to educate and empower all students to succeed in an ever-changing world
January 22nd, 2019
Open Face Roast Beef Sandwich with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
• Stormcoming will be this Saturday, January 26th, in the TBHS auditorium. This is a Sadie Hawkins Dance, which means the girls ask the guys. Two prize tickets will be given to the best Stormcoming proposal, so get busy planning them! Send videos to Emily McElvery or Grace Roswadovski to be considered. Please stop by the front office for more information.
• Stormcoming Spirit Week is this week! Today is hippy day, Wednesday the 23rd is white out day, Thursday the 24th is elderly day, and Friday the 25th is Grease day (50s attire).
• Good luck to our Freshman Boys Basketball A team who will be traveling to Casper today to play Natrona. Your bus leaves at 12:45 pm today by the bolt!
• INDOOR TRACK ATHLETES – Practices will be from 5:30 to 7:30 pm this week!
• Book Club is cancelled for today after school and will be rescheduled.
• Drama Club will meet after school today in room 25!
• Fortitude stickers and shirts are available in the Guidance Office! Join us in a suicide prevention movement to spread a message of courage and hope to our community. Shirts are $10 and drink bottle stickers are $1.
• AAU Volleyball online registration is now through February 23rd. The registration fee is $200, and $175 for each additional player. Go to www.powderrivervolleyball.com for more information and to register!
• Snowcoming will be on Saturday, February 16th, at John Paul II. Tickets will be sold during lunch starting next week.
• FBLA Members! There will be a meeting and practice TONIGHTT at 6:30 pm. There is also practice on Wednesday during lunch. If you are planning to go to State Conference, you must attend one of these two meetings. If you can’t make it Tuesday or Wednesday, you must visit with Mr. Borgialli by Friday afternoon.
• SOPHOMORES – University of Wyoming’s High School Summer Institute applications are due by Sunday, February 3rd. If you have questions, please see the Guidance Office!
• Mitchell Tech will be here on Monday, January 28th, from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm. Please sign up in the Guidance Office if you are interested in meeting with them.
• TBHS GSA meets on Mondays and Tuesdays during lunch in room 350. GSA is a student ran club that brings students straight and in the LGBTQI+ community to support one another, provide a safe place to socialize, and create a platform for racial, gender, LGBT, and economic justice.
• Congratulations to this week’s SPARKS:
o Isabella Carroll – 9th
o Joel Klaassen – 10th
o Joey Dixon – 11th
o Halle O’Donnell – 12th